Bachelor Engineering and Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
Fire Technology & Safety
1st Year(JEE): Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Computer. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Admission will be according to JEE ranking.
B.Tech 2nd Year(LEET): Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at
least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidate) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or B Sc. Degree with Mathematics from UGC defined university with 45% marks. Admission will be according to LEET ranking.
Online Counseling for admission against 75% seats to be filled by HSCS:
For detailed procedure and guidelines refer HSCS websites –
Admission against 25% Institute Level Seats:
Admission to the 25% Institute Level Seats will be made directly by the College.
Counseling procedure for 25% seats (including 15% seats if any for children wards of NRIs) to be filled by the Institute at its own level:
1. The College shall fill up 25% seats (including 15% seats for children /wards of NRIs) at its own level by inviting applications, prepare and display the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute on its website.
2. The institution shall make these admissions before final cut off date of admission.
3. The minimum eligibility conditions for these seats shall remain the same as that for 75% seats to be filled by the Haryana State Counseling Society.
4. In the event of seats remaining vacant in B.E. / B.Tech course, if any, out of these 25% seats, the vacant seats may be filled up before final cut off date of admissions firstly on the basis of JEE merit and only thereafter on the basis of marks of qualifying examination.
5. The final list of admitted candidates shall be updated online by the institutes
by last cut off date of admissions positively.
Duly filled Application Form | Self attested and original copies of all certificates.
10th Mark sheet
12th Mark sheet
Migration Certificate (Original),
4 Passport size photographs.
Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
Proof of SC/ST if student is from schedule Caste / Tribe background with Income Proof.(Domicile/Residence Proof)
Registration Fee (included In the Course Fee) by Cash or Bank Draft payable to the “Mata RajKaur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rewari”
Hostel Accommodation Fees/ Transport Fee as applicable.If student is seeking admission in the hostel or seeking transportation services.
The Institute charges fee as per state fee committee, Govt. of
Haryana. The fee is charged semester wise in the month of Apr/May for odd semester
and, in the month of November/December for even semester.
Tuition and fee payments can be made by:
1. Online Pay by MasterCard or VISA credit card, debit card.
3. In-Person Pay by cash, personal check, money order, or Make checks payable to “Mata Raj Kaur institute of Engineering and Technology, Rewari “cashier’s check (no in-person credit card payment at: Mata Raj Kaur institute of Engineering and Technology, Rewari, in the Administration Building.
Haryana SC =>
Uttar Pradesh scholarship=http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
Jammu and kashmir=http://aicte-jk-scholarship.in/
Scholarship for students with disabilities=http://www.aicte-india.org/scholarships.php.